Include Footer Copyright
Shopify Theme by MPIthemes.
Plus Size Bras | Flat 25% OFF
Enjoy the benefits of registering:
1. Take a measurement tape and level it around the under bust. Observe the number to the nearest whole number.
2. If the number is even, add 4 inches and if it's odd, add 5 inches.
3. The sum of calculation = Your band size
1. Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your bust. Observe the number and round off to the nearest whole number.
2. Now minus the band size calculated earlier from bust size and the difference will be your correct cup size.
3. If the difference is 1, then cup size is A. If it's 2 then cup size is B & so on.
For Ex: Bust = 40 inches, Band = 38 inches, Difference = 40-38 = 2 inches
Your Perfect Size will be = Band*Difference = 38B