Kalyani Full Coverage Non Padded Trendy Print Bra is the perfect for your everyday need. This bra is designed to cover the entire breasts and hide your cleavage. This style is mostly prefered by woman who have larger breasts. The benefits of non padded bras are, they do not have any kind of padding, so your natural breasts shape is maintained. Added cut & sew cups made from more than one piece of fabric to provide ultimate comfort, shape and support to your breasts. Having 2 Hook U Shape back with wide band and deeper wings that provide more bust line support. Added Multiway straps to style your bra in various ways as per your outfits. This bra comes with broad side wings that offer additional support and smoothen unwanted back bulges. Comfort is key when it comes to your bras, that's why our bras are constructed with soft, stretch, breathable cotton fabric. Our assortment of styles are designed with your active lifestyle in mind. At Kalyani Innerwear there is wide choice to find perfect fitted bra.......
- Full Coverage || Non Padded Cups || Cut & Sew || Pack of 3
- Rich Cotton Fabric
- Multiway Straps
- 2 Hook U Back || Wirefree Support
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash & Machine Wash, Do not iron, Do not bleach, Wash after every wear, Use a mild detergent & lukewarm water to wash them.
- Available in Trendy Prints & Colors.
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days from the date of order placed (Only for Bras)
- Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, we regret that it is not possible for us to accept returns on Briefs, Panties, Bikinies, Hipster, Boy Shorts, Cycling Shorts & Lingerie Sets.
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs